Radish & Spinach with Meat ( Moli Palak Gosht )
* Prep. Time : 20 minutes
* Cook Time : 60 minutes
* Serves : 4
- 250 gm. meat
- 500 gm spinach ( palak )
- 500 gm. white radish ( mooli ) with leaves
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. ginger & garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp. red chillies powder
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 - 3 green chillies, sliced
- Remove hard stems of spinach and radish leaves. Rinse thoroughly under running water & chop leaves.
- Peel radish and cut in thin slices / quarters.
- Combine all ingredients in a pan.
- Cook on medium heat, covered till meat is done and water is almost dry ( There is no need to add water as vegetables will leave their water and will be cooked in it ).
- Turn heat to high and cook, stirring frequently until water evaporates and the sides of the pan leave oil.
- Add sliced green chillies, mix well.
- Serve hot with chapatti or Naan.
Sending this to Food Palette - Green by Torview
and event Any One Can Cook - Series 12
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy!!!