Delicious Sesame Cookies baked to perfection.
Crunchy Sesame Cookies
* Prep. Time : 20 minutes
* Cook Time : 15 minutes
* Makes : 40 cookies
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds + extra for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven at 180 C / 350 F / mark 4.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil and sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add flour,salt,sesame seeds and baking powder.Mix well to combine.
- Shape the biscuits with a round or heart shaped cookies cutter.Sprinkle extra sesame seeds on top and lightly press with finger.
- Put on the lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with coffee or tea.