Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe taken from Angie's Recipes
* Prep. Time : 20 minutes
* Cook Time : 12 minutes
* Makes : 38 Cookies
- 80 gm. white sugar
- 80 gm. light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 100 gm. butter or margarine
- 100 gm. crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 gm sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Hazelnuts / Cashew nuts / Almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 C.Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream white and brown sugars, salt, butter and crunchy peanut butter thoroughly in large mixing bowl.
- Beat egg and vanilla into creamed mixture until light and fluffy.
- Into another container, sift together flour ,baking powder and soda.
- Blend flour mixture into creamed ingredients gradually.
- Roll level tablespoons of cookie dough into balls and place 2 inches apart on lined baking sheet.
- Lightly press with nuts to slightly flatten the cookies.
- Bake at 180 C for 12 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool slightly on the baking sheet until the cookies have firmed up a bit ; then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy!!!