A very easy and quick recipe. With only 4 ingredients, you can make a delicious sweet in minutes. I colored the desiccated coconut to add some color. Just add a drop of food color to the coconut and mix with a spoon until you get your desired color.
Coconut & Milk Ladoo
Recipe by Kokab Khawaja in Kokab's Cusine On Masala Tv
* Prep. Time : 10 minutes
* Makes : 12 Ladoo or Balls
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- 5 - 6 tbsp condensed milk (or as required)
- Sliced pistachios / almonds
- Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture, about the size of a table tennis ball.
- Roll the balls in extra desiccated coconut. Place sliced pistachios/almonds on top.
- Keep in refrigerator once done.
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy!!!