Five Minute Chocolate Mug Cake ... Microwave Chocolate Cake ... Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake in a Mug!!! A proper chocolate cake made of butter and dark chocolate instead of vegetable oil and cocoa powder which really tastes good. As soon as I saw this recipe, was eager to give it a try. I divided the batter in two mugs and microwaved one at a time. The result was wonderful, a little bit sweet though. I really loved this Mug Cake idea because my family doesn't like chocolate cakes but now I can easily make a chocolate treat for myself without having to bake a whole cake ... a perfect quick cake for my chocolate cravings :)
Five Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
* Serves : 2
- 50 gm. dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. plain flour
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler ( Microwave 1 1/2 minute, stirring after 30 seconds intervals ). Set aside to cool.
- Add flour and sugar to a small mixing bowl, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and mix well.
- Add the melted chocolate and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Pour the mixture in 2 large mugs.
- Put the mug in the microwave and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes at High.
- Check after 2 1/2 minutes. It should be cooked (skewer test comes out with moist crumbs). It will continue to cook while standing.
- The cake will rise and then sink.
- Allow to cool a little, sprinkle some Icing sugar over the top or pour some melted chocolate over it and decorate with sprinkles.
- Eat it straight from the mug with a spoon or tip it out onto a plate.
Sending this recipe to Any One Can Cook , Dish Name Starts With F , Best 'Western' Dessert
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the recipe!!!