Fusilli Pasta with Vegetables in Chilli Garlic Sauce ...Simple, easy & quick pasta with vegetables, cooked in chilli garlic sauce. A complete meal ready in minutes!
Fusilli Pasta with Vegetables in Chilli Garlic Sauce
Serves : 2 - 3
For Pasta :
For Vegetables :
- 1 cup coarsely grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped spring / green onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 2 tbsp. oil
For Sauce :
- 1/2 cup chilli garlic sauce ( like National or Shangrila )
- 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. chilli sauce
- Boil water in a pan with little salt and oil over medium heat. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until tender but still firm to bite. Drain the pasta and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan or wok. Add carrot, capsicum, cabbage, spring onion and saute until tender but still crisp.
- Add chilli garlic sauce, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, salt & black pepper. Stir for 1 minute; add the drained pasta and stir for a minute until pasta is well coated with sauce.
- Taste to adjust seasonings. Serve hot.
- For a mild version, use ketchup instead of chilli garlic sauce.
- You can add more pasta to this amount of vegetables.
I would like to thank Princy Vinoth of Spicy Foood for sharing " The Liebster Award " and Aara Sheikh of Shweet Spices for sharing " ABC ( Awesome Blog Content ) Award " with me. Thank you so much Princy and Aara :)
I'm pressed for time at the moment, so I'll just share these awards with these fellow bloggers :
- Rafeeda AR of The Big Sweet Tooth
- Meena Kumar of Elephants and the coconut trees
- Kitchen Queen of Home Cook Food
- Suhaina Aji of My Singapore Kitchen
- Ramya Krishnamurthy of LemonKurry
- Roha Khan of Hyderabadi Cuisine
- Henna of My Ninja Naan
Linking this to these parties : The Sunday Showcase Party , nifty thrifty sunday , Sundae Scoop , Think Pink Sundays , Sugar & Slice Sunday , Martha Mondays , My Meatless Mondays , A Round Tuit , Make it Pretty Monday , What’d You Do This Weekend? , Time to Sparkle , Tasty Tuesdays , Tasteful Tuesdays , Tuesday Talent Show , Wednesday Adorned from Above , Whatcha' Whipped Up , Hookin Up with HoH , It's a Party! , Cast Party Wednesday , Wicked Awesome Wednesday , Riverton Housewives Round Up , Two Girls and a Party ( Parrish & Dana ) , Full Plate Thursday , SYS Blog Link Party , The Weekly Creative , Blog Stalking Thursday , Thursday's treasures ( Christie, Debi & Joan ) , Showcase Your Talent Thursday , Tasty Thursday , Simply Create Link Party ( Ashley & Melissa ) , what's shakin' link party , Friday Favorites , Happy Hour Friday , Shine On Fridays ( Kara , Amy , Kirsten , Hannah ) , Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday , Foodie Friday , Freedom Fridays , Do Something Crafty Friday , Friday Flash Blog , T.G.I.F. Link Party , The Weekend re-Treat , Strut Your Stuff Saturday , Serenity Saturday , SHOW-licious Craft Showcase , Your Great Idea Link Party
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the recipe!!!