Delicious salted zeera biscuits ... very crunchy. A great snack for Tea and Coffee.
Recipe adapted from Contact Pakistan
* Prep. Time : 20 minutes
* Cook Time : 12 minutes
* Makes : 45 cookies
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 - 2 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven at 180 C / 350 F / Gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, mix oil and sugar using a whisk or fork.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add flour, salt, cumin seeds and baking powder.
- Mix well to combine until it forms a ball.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Shape the biscuits with a cookie cutter.
- Put on the lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with coffee or tea.
Sending this to event Any One Can Cook: Series 20
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the recipe!!!