Another recipe from Donna Hay's site! These cookies were easy to make, but they were not exactly a hit. They were not too bad but not exactly what I wanted. I followed the recipe exactly using measurement in grams. I think there is nothing wrong with the recipe, will try this again using the cup measurements :)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe from Donna Hay
* Prep. Time : 15 minutes
* Cook Time : 14 minutes
* Makes : 15 cookies
- 90g unsalted butter, softened
- 60g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 150g all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder, sifted
- 75g mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the butter, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until pale and creamy.
- Gradually add the egg and beat well.
- Add the flour and baking powder and beat until a smooth dough forms.
- Fold through the chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls, place on baking tray and press to flatten.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for a minute.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely ,then store them in an air-tight container.
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the recipe!!!