I have the pleasure of featuring today's guest post which comes from Aiza Tariq of ( La Tour De Force ). Aiza is a talented young food blogger from Pakistan. Her blog is full of delicious recipes, beautifully written posts and gorgeous pictures.
Let's see what she is sharing with us today! Be sure to visit her blog and leave her some love!
Hello everybody. I'm Aiza, a girl from Pakistan. I haven't done anything remarkable yet, nor have I climbed any mountains so it's pretty obvious you don't know me. So well, I'm 17, a student in college, someone who aspires to do good someday, what good she has no idea.
Apart from that I blog over at latourdeforce.com . My blog is all about emotions, dreams, and of-course food. I've been an avid baker for the past three years. It was a learning process which engulfed me and polished me. Today I'm lucky enough to be posting for one of the best Pakistani bloggers ( Thank you Ambreen! ). I bring to you Oreo stuffed brownies, topped with vanilla ice cream and nutella swirls, dusted with icing sugar. Try this out. It didn't last a day in my world and there were still some grumpy people who didn't get any.
Oreo Stuffed Brownies
Moderately adapted from Yasalamcooking
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 25 Oreo cookies
- Vanilla ice cream
- Icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, mix in cocoa powder. Allow to cool 10 minutes. Whisk sugar into cocoa mixture. Whisk in eggs one at a time. Whisk in vanilla. In another bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly whisk into the cocoa mixture.
- Layer half of the batter in the prepared baking pan. Place all the cookies over it as shown in the visuals. Spread rest of the batter on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with just a few crumbs on it.
- Allow to cool, and slice.
- Lay a brownies (or brownies) on a plate. Take a sieve to dust with sugar. Use a ice cream scoop immersed in warm water and then scoop it out on top. Top with swirls of nutella. Bon Appetit.
Thank you Aiza for your interest in guest posting on Simply Sweet 'n Savory and sharing this tempting treat :)
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the recipe!!!